30-Day Community Challenge with Jen Widerstrom.
As your dedicated coach, I will do absolutely everything in my power to support your success!
Connect with others in a supportive private community of like-minded friends working together to overcome obstacles & reach goals.
Rather than just being told what to do, you will LEARN how to achieve long-term, sustainable results.
If you're ready to create CHANGE and for once enter this upcoming Holiday season feeling great, looking great and armed with the tools needed to enjoy yourself without restriction and without sabotaging your body... then this challenge was made for YOU!
✔ Learn how to Create Sustainable, Life-Long Habits that Foster RESULTS that Last!
✔ Learn how to Make Your Own Meal Plan Based Around my Carb Cycling Principles
✔ Learn how to Build Balanced, Satisfying Meals
✔ Learn how to Beat Cravings without Deprivation
✔ Learn What & When to Eat for Your Specific Body, Goals & Lifestyle
✔ Learn how to be Disciplined without Deprivation When it Comes to Both your Food & Your Exercise Routine
✔ Be Supported By a Committed Coach & Community Every Day!
✔ NUTRITION: My Complete Carb Cycling Guide
✔ WORKOUTS: Week by Week Workout Programming
✔ COMMUNITY: Free Access to my Private Förena Daily Community Group for Coaching, Community, Workouts & Daily Support!
✔ Live Office Hours Q&A Sessions
✔ Weekly Check-In Emails
✔ Discounts on my Favorite Supplements & Products
✔ Delicious Macro-Friendly Recipes
✔ Chance to WIN Ca$h Prizes!
✔ OPTIONAL UPGRADE to have direct, private email coaching with me, as well as bigger, exclusive discounts on my CBD line!
Forena is my exclusive online community group where I help people reach long term sustainable results.
FÖRENA, which means "ally" in Swedish, is the founding principle of my teaching, tools and leadership. You can expect to build the body and the mind in here, getting in tune with the goals that fit yourself vs that of those around you.
✔ A COMMITTED COACH CHECKING IN WITH YOU DAILY [ME!]
✔ WEEKLY WORKOUT PROGRAMMING
✔ COMMUNITY SUPPORT
✔ DELICIOUS RECIPES
✔ EDUCATIONAL CONTENT
... and SO Much More!
All Pre-Holiday Shred Challengers Will Receive 30-Days of Completely FREE Access to FÖRENA!
So, What is Carb Cycling?
Carb cycling is a nutritional approach where you vary carbohydrate intake on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. It is commonly used in various forms to lose fat, build muscle, and/or maintain physical performance while dieting. During this process, a small deviation in your total caloric intake is also created, depending on your goals.
Every-body is different, therefore we all need different stimuli at times to push through plateaus. This 30 day challenge is all about teaching you how to properly utilize a carb cycling strategy, so that you can learn & either continue doing it consistently, or implement it strategically on your own whenever you want.
We often 'lose control' during the Holiday season... so many parties, treats, get-togethers... it can be really hard! And if the pants are snug right now, that means you’re going up a size after the Holidays IF you don’t do something about it! This challenge is a way of helping you prepare for this season not only by feeling & looking your best, but also armed with some new TOOLS & STRATEGIES to enjoy it WITHOUT sabotaging your body or your confidence!
1. HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM YOUR ORIGINAL CARB CYCLING CHALLENGE?
While we will be following the same carb cycling protocol for this challenge, this challenge isn't quite the same. I've realized the importance of COMMUNITY, which is why I've added FÖRENA DAILY access as a brand new feature that will completely change the game with this challenge. There now will also be daily workouts we can all do together as a group, which is something new as well :)
2. CAN I DO THIS IF I'M VEGAN, VEGETARIAN OR CAN’T EAT CERTAIN FOODS? Yes! You will get custom macros and give you my top suggestions, but ultimately YOU get to decide how you source them so it can meet your unique dietary needs!
3. WHAT IF I'M NOT GOOD AT COUNTING MACROS OR I'VE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE?Easy Fix! I feel you, it does take some learning for sure, but I have a few favorite go-to apps (that are FREE) that collect the data and do all the math for you to help you stay on track! Like anything else, you don’t have to be perfect at the beginning, but I have every bit of confidence that you will get better and better as you go!
4. DO I HAVE TO COOK EVERY MEAL? No way! This is a carb cycling course not a cooking one!! Whether you dislike cooking or live on the fly, meals made for you are totally acceptable as long as you're sticking to your daily macros. I'll help you learn how to keep track of the macros in every meal, so whether you're eating out, having something delivered or grabbing something pre-prepped, you'll always be able to stay on track.
5. DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP THE FOODS I LOVE? Never! When you learn how to keep track of what is in your food, you're able to pick and choose foods and meals to 'save' macros for your favorite foods or treats. This allows you to never have to give up anything, making the program so sustainable!
6. WILL YOU HELP ME IF I GET STUCK? Of course! Literally my favorite part and also the greatest asset in this program is ME being there alongside YOU as you navigate the 30 days and beyond. I host office hours throughout the challenge to answer all your questions live!
7. WILL I HAVE LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE PROGRAM? Yes! While the challenge aspect is only 30 days long, you'll instantly download the carb cycling guide and will have that for LIFE! You can save it to multiple devices as well to keep it convenient for you if you're on the go a lot. Community access will be for 30-days only, but it is jut $29.99/mo if you enjoy it and would like to stay in!
8. DOES IT WORK FOR BOTH MEN & WOMEN? Yes! Every single time I do this I have a mix of both men & women joining and they all see great results when they stick with it. This program is fully customized to make sense for you as an individual, regardless.
9. WHAT IF I'M INJURED? First of all I’m sorry to hear it as I know what a bummer it can be... BUT, the good news is that means you can 100% focus on your kitchen fitness!! It IS possible to stay on track and not let an injury sideline you or set you back by using what you learn in this program, especially since I’ve taken into consideration your lack of exercise and normal caloric burn.